Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Project 365

1/365

"But the truth is, it's not the idea, it's never the idea, it's always what you do with it."

(Online journal entry for January 31, 2009)"
— Neil Gaiman




Happy New Year! I am the type of person who has to start things at the beginning of something...the beginning of the week, month or (here we are) year. I started a 365 last year but ended up not being able to finish it for lack of inspiration and motivation. I can't say that this project wont end up being terrible as well but I am willing to try. I have an extra lens and hopefully will be a brand new owner of a wide/macro lens for my iphone which I am hoping will make photos easier when on the go. I figure that the reason that I lose focus so easily is because I am meant to be creative with my work but with photography, you have to have a canvas and sometimes I find myself without a canvas, without a scene or an object to appreciate. On those days I grow inward and I feel as if I shouldn't take photographs anymore and that normally stumps my 365 projects. But I am trying and that's good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment